NDPIA members are invited to the International Joint Meeting Infection Biology and Antibiotics 2022, which will take place in Berlin, Germany, from May 2-4, 2022.
The event is a Joint Meeting of:
- University of Greifswald, Germany (Prof. Dr. Sven Hammerschmidt),
- National Doctoral Programme in Infections and Antibiotics, Sweden (Prof. Dr. Kristian Riesbeck), and
- International Leibniz Research School for Microbial and Biomolecular Interactions, Jena, Germany
with funding from the Joachim Herz Foundation.
We will be joined by these external guest speakers:
- Anna Blom, Medical Protein Chemistry Group, Lund University, Sweden,
- Juan A. Hermoso, Crystallography and Structural Biology, Inst. Quimica-Fisica “Rocasolano”, CSIC, Spain, and
- Muriel Gugger, Collection of Cyanobacteria, Institut Pasteur, France
All doctoral researchers from the participating graduate programmes are invited to present their research in talks and posters.
Registration deadline: April 3, 2022.
Date and Time
May 2, 2022 – May 4, 2022
Hotel Holiday Inn Berlin City East, Berlin, Germany