NIB 2019 will take place at Aronsborgs Konferenshotell between Stockholm and Uppsala. It will gather researchers from different areas of infection biology/infection medicine and microbiology. The meeting is co-organised by the Swedish Society for Microbiology, The Laboratory for Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden (MIMS) and the NDPIA.
Confirmed invited speakers are:
- Jost Enninga, Institute Pasteur, Dynamics of Host-Pathogen Interactions, Paris, France
- Eva Gluenz, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- Joan Geohegan, Department of Microbiology, Moyne Institute of Preventive Medicine, School of Genetics and Microbiology, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Boris Striepen, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Pathobiology, University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Raphael Valdivia, Duke University School of Medicine, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Durham, NC, U.S.A.
Link to the conference website with more information about programme and registration
Registration deadline: 30 June 2019!
Application extended to 20 May!
The 3rd EMBL Partnership Conference “Perspectives in Translational Medicine” will be held in Barcelona from 25 – 27 September 2019. The conference brings together EMBL and its partner institutes operating in the field of molecular medicine to enable exchange of expertise and build new collaborations and research networks.
Through the MIMS as partner of the Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine, NDPIA is now able to invite up to five non-MIMS NDPIA members to participate at the conference.
We are in Jönköping at “Infektionsveckan 2019” , 14-17 May in Jönköping and showing our poster and announcing our NIB/SFM/NDPIA meeting, which takes place 14-15 October in Aronsborg.
MIMS is also presenting the new Call for the Clinical Research Fellow Programme:
During the Infektionsveckan, on Thursday, 16 May afternoon and Friday, 17 May morning , MIMS director Oliver Billker will be in Jönköping, too. Are you participating in Jönköping? Contact me, Eva-Maria,
firstname.lastname@example.org, if you like to meet with Oliver and learn more about MIMS and Clinical Research Fellows Call.