IBA invites NDPIA members to their Principles of Infection Biology course
When: May 30 – June 3rd, 2022
Where: MH2, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø
This course aims to provide a thorough background in basic concepts of infection biology spanning the disciplines of host-parasite interaction and infections caused by bacteria, eukaryotic microbes and viruses.
International speakers of renown and national experts will deliver lectures on:
- Fundamental concepts of infection biology and “virulence”
- Molecular mechanisms of microbial pathogenesis
- Experimental approaches and modern methodologies
- Genomic perspectives on pathogen evolution and epidemiology
- Current and future challenges in infection biology
Suggested ECTS: 2 ECTS. This must be discussed with your univeristy. You will receive a certificate stating the suggested ECTS, your attendance and the workload.
Register by April 23
Submit your abstract by May 2