The National Doctoral Programme in Infections and Antibiotics is managed by a National Steering Board that decides on the overall activities and budget of the programme.
Members of the National Steering Board:
- Åke Forsberg (Chair, Umeå University/MIMS)
- Birgitta Henriques-Normark (Vice-Chair, Karolinska Institutet)
- Lennart Svensson (Linköping University)
- Kristian Riesbeck (Lund University)
- Sun Nyunt Wai (Umeå University/MIMS)
- Fredrik Bäckhed (University of Gothenburg)
- Dan Andersson (Uppsala University)
The Directors of Studies Committee prepares the annual plan of activities, organizes the list of courses and workshops, and handles admission of applicants to courses in collaboration with the individual course leaders.
Directors of Studies (DoS):
- Anna Holmström (Region: Umeå, National DoS)
- Carl-Fredrik Flach (Region: Göteborg)
- Johan Nordgren (Region: Linköping, Örebro, Kalmar)
- Anki Mossberg (Region: Lund/Malmö)
- Sanna Koskiniemi (Region: Uppsala)
- Mikael Rhen (Region: Stockholm)
MIMS is short for the Laboratory for Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden.
Link to MIMS web site.