Date(s) - 02/10/2017 - 04/10/2017
Uppsala biomedicinska centrum BMC
This 1 ECTS course will cover the basic steps in single cell RNAseq (scRNAseq) processing and data analysis. Topics covered will include:
- An overview of the current scRNAseq techniques
- Basic overview of pipelines for processing raw reads into expression values
- Quality control of scRNAseq data
- Dimensionality reduction and clustering techniques
- Data normalization
- Differential gene expression for scRNAseq data
- Examples on how to use these tools in a research project.
Course fee: 1300 SEK
Application deadline: 13 August 2017
Link to application form (at SciLifeLab)
NDPIA members who are admitted to the course (after having applied via SciLifeLab) can apply for NDPIA co-funding of travel/accommodation costs for participating in the course by filling out the form below. No co-funding of the coruse fee is considered.