A research project – PERFECTION – investigating persistent bacterial infections has recently been established at Rigshospitalet (National Hospital) in Copenhagen and they are looking for five candidates to join the team!
They are searching for four ambitious postdoctoral researchers with documented expertise within one or more of the following areas:
- Cell biology
- Molecular biology (genome editing)
- Molecular microbiology (genetics, -omics, data analysis)
They also want a highly motivated laboratory technician with documented experience in the following areas:
- Mammalian cell culturing and isolation, preferentially stem/primary cell cultures and preferably experience with organoids
- Routine human cell laboratory practices and safety regulations (e.g., class 2 biosafety, etc.).
- Lab organization (stocks, ordering, hygiene & security)