The National Doctoral Programme in Infections and Antibiotics is managed by a National Steering Board that decides on the overall activities and budget of the programme.
Members of the National Steering Board:
- Debra Milton (Chair, Umeå University)
- Birgitta Henriques-Normark (Vice-Chair, Karolinska Institutet)
- Maria Lerm (Linköping University)
- Kristian Riesbeck (Lund University)
- Anna Arnqvist (Umeå University/MIMS)
- Fredrik Bäckhed (University of Gothenburg)
- Dan Andersson (Uppsala University)
Central administrative management:
- Debra Milton (National coordinator NDPIA, Umeå University/MIMS)
- (Communications Officer MIMS, Umeå University)
The Directors of Studies Committee prepares the annual plan of activities, organizes the list of courses and workshops, and handles admission of applicants to courses in collaboration with the individual course leaders.
Directors of Studies (DoS):
- Carl-Fredrik Flach (Region: Göteborg)
- Helen Wang (Region: Uppsala)
- Edmund Loh (Region: Stockholm)
- Pontus Nordenfelt (Region: Lund/Malmö)
Local NDPIA ambassadors promote NDPIA and activities together with the NDPIA Directors of Studies for their respective region/university in order to increase regional participation.
- Naveed Asghar (Örebro University)
- Stefan Börjesson (National Veterinary Institute – SVA – Uppsala)
- Padryk Merkl (KTH Royal Institute of Technology and Stockholm University)
- Lena-Mari Tamminen (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences – SLU – Uppsala)
- Helena Vandesande (Linnaeus University, Kalmar)
- TBD Chalmers (Gothenburg)
- TBD Malmö University
MIMS is short for the Laboratory for Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden.
Contact information to the key persons listed above can also be found below (specified per region):