Date and venue: 14-15th of October 2019, Aronsborg (Bålsta) at Aronsborgs Konferenshotell in Bålsta (between Stockholm and Uppsala).
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME (final version, updated 2019-09-13)
The NIB/SFM/NDPIA 2019 meeting is co-organized by the National Network for Infection Biology (NIB) coordinated by The Laboratory for Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden (MIMS), the Swedish Society for Microbiology (SFM) and the National Doctoral Programme in Infections and Antibiotics (NDPIA). The meeting will take place at Aronsborgs Konferenshotell between Stockholm and Uppsala. It will gather researchers from different areas of infection biology/infection medicine and microbiology.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Jost Enninga, Institute Pasteur, Dynamics of Host-Pathogen Interactions, Paris, France
- Eva Gluenz, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- Joan Geoghegan, Department of Microbiology, Moyne Institute of Preventive Medicine, School of Genetics and Microbiology, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Susanne Häußler, Dept of Clinical Microbiology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Helle Krogh Johansen, Dept of Clinical Microbiology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Mikael Sellin, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Boris Striepen, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Pathobiology, University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Raphael Valdivia, Duke University School of Medicine, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Durham, NC, U.S.A.
Short talks selected from abstracts
The selection of the twenty short from submitted abstracts is ongoing and there will also be poster sessions, including poster presentations.
Oliver Billker, Umeå University, MIMS
Eva-Maria Diehl, Umeå University, MIMS/NDPIA
Åke Forsberg Umeå University, NDPIA/MIMS
Fredrik Kahn, Lund University, NDPIA
Keira Melican, Karolinska Institutet, SFM
Barbara Sixt, Umeå University, MIMS
Staffan Svärd, Uppsala University, SFM
Registration is closed now. Please contact email@example.com if you’d like to participate in the conference.