Learn how to publish from Nature Research editors
NDPIA has access to the Nature Masterclasses online course in Scientific Writing and Publishing and can offer it to our members and associate members.
The course is taught by editors from the Nature Research journals and covers the entire scientific publishing process – from writing a paper to publication.
See the introductory video below to learn more about the course:
About the course
- Taught by 36 editors from the Nature Research journals
- Bitesize lessons that fit around your work — log in and learn in 10 minutes!
- Receive a certificate when you complete each course-part
The course is broken into 3 parts:
- Writing a research paper: How to write clearly, write a great title and abstract, and structure your paper — as well as how to manage and present your data.
- Publishing a research paper: How to select a journal for publication, submit your article, and navigate the editorial process — including how to write cover letters, the peer review process, and editorial decisions.
- Writing and publishing a review paper: What makes a great review paper, how to plan and write a review, and how to referee a review paper.
How to register for the course:
If you are an NDPIA member, please log in to register for the course via the registration form below. Once your course registration has been approved you will receive an access code via email.
Not a member yet? Go to this link to become a member.
Note: your membership application must be approved before you can register for the course.
NDPIA contact person: email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.