This 1 ECTS course will cover the basic steps in single cell RNAseq (scRNAseq) processing and data analysis. Topics covered will include:
- An overview of the current scRNAseq techniques
- Basic overview of pipelines for processing raw reads into expression values
- Quality control of scRNAseq data
- Dimensionality reduction and clustering techniques
- Data normalization
- Differential gene expression for scRNAseq data
- Examples on how to use these tools in a research project.
Course fee: 1300 SEK
Application deadline: 13 August 2017
Link to information at SciLifeLab
Link to application form (at SciLifeLab)
NDPIA members who are admitted to the course (after having applied via SciLifeLab) can apply for NDPIA co-funding of travel/accommodation costs for participating in the course by filling out the form below. No co-funding of the coruse fee is considered.
Bookings are closed for this event.