Artist: Ina Schuppe Koistinen, source: inasakvareller.se
When: November 30 – December 3, 2020
Registration deadline: November 6, 2020
Learn about the importance of the microbiota in human health and disease, interactions of the microbiota with the immune system, which methods are used to study microbiomes, and more in this course.
Renowned experts will give lectures on:
- Tools used to study microbiota and data analysis
- Microbiota associations with gut, genitourinary tract, mouth, and skin
- Effects of diet and age on the microbiome
- Microbiota interactions with drugs
- Trends for modifying the microbiota
- Microbiota in farm animals and plants
Get the chance to discuss your research with colleagues and build your national and international scientific network!